Friday, October 7, 2011

Peanut Butter Dough Balls

Well, I waited as long as I can wait. But now, I need more dough balls. Last time, two people (and one dog) scarfed the whole batch within two hours. Was I one of those two people? Guilty.

So was she.

The original chocolate chip version was amazing. Life changing. Everything I'd hoped for and more. This time, I added peanut butter to the mix... yeah I went there. 

{Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Balls}
Ingredients:
1/2 cup crisco or butter
3/4 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 TB milk
1-1/2 cup flour
1 cup chocolate chips


Directions:
Mix it all together and chill for a half hour. Scoop into large balls and place on a cookie sheet and throw them into a 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes, or less. No egg = no worries! These cookies are so gooey, so fat and so doughy.


Look at this big guy. Eat and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment